quarta-feira, 10 de abril de 2013

191. Tempos principais de um verbo ordinário: regular: to open, irregular: to go



Conjugação de um verbo ordinário

Present participle 
 
opening, going


Past participle

opened, gone

Present simple

Afirmação

I, you, we, they open.
he opens.

Negação

I, you, we, they do not open.
he does not open.

Interrogação

Do I, you, we, they open?
Does he open?

Past simple

Afirmação

I, you, he, we, they opened.
I, you, he, we, they went.

Negação

I, you, he, we, they did not open.
I, you, he, we, they did not go.


Interrogação

Did I, you, he, we, they open?
Did I, you, he, we, they go?

Present perfect

Afirmação

I, you, he, we, they have opened.
I, you, he, we, they have gone.


Negação

I, you, he, we, they have not opened.
I, you, he, we, they have not gone.

Interrogação

Have I, you, he, we, they opened?
Have I, you, he, we, they gone?

Mais que perfeito (Past perfect)

Afirmação

I, you, he, we, they had opened.
I, you, he, we, they had gone.

Negação

I, you, he, we, they had not opened.
I, you, he, we, they had not gone.

Interrogação

Had I, you, he, we, they opened?
Had I, you, he, we, they gone?

Future (Past perfect)

Afirmação

I, we shall open.
you, he, we, they will open.

Negação

I, we shall not open.
you, he, we, they will not open.

Interrogação

Shall I, we open?
Will you, he, we, they open?

Condicional

Afirmação

I, we should open.
you, he, we, they would open.

Negação

I, we should not open.
you, he, we, they would not open.

Interrogação

Should I, we open?
Will you, he, we, they would open?

Imperative

Afirmação

Open!
Let me open!

Negação

Do not open.

Let him not open.
Don’t let him open.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário